Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Sentosa (Singapore) trip

I am starting my new blog with today's story. I went to Sentosa Island with my 2 children (Sarah Beth, 9 and Daniel 4) My wife Nohemi is pregnant (with twins!)and thus she could not come with us. We took the cable car from Harbourfront and went to the underwater world and log ride. Very realistic indeed!

There are a few things about me that would be importat to know about:

1. I was born in Mexico City
2. I lived for 11 years in USA, in Champaign IL and Ithaca, NY before landing in Singapore
3. I have a degree in Actuarial Sciences, a Master in Finance (U of Illinois) and a MBA (Johnson Scholl, Cornell U)
4. I worked in banking and real estate
5. I am curretly working for Standard Chartered Bank in Credit Risk
6. Read this: http://www.cortlandstandard.net/articles/02242007n.html

No comments: