Tuesday, April 15, 2008

INSEAD talk

Yesterday I went to INSEAD to give the MBA students a talk about risk management and the current financial crisis. A person of the Investment club asked me why I had volunteer to do such talk. My response was simple: I really like what I do and I want people to know more about Risk Management. When I was in Cornell I had a basic idea but I realized that most of my peers did not know much about it and very few were interested in the field.

I figured that some students may be intrigued enough to explore the area and maybe join in the future. During the presentation I recieved question about diverse topics and that is one the elements that I enjoy the most: Beign challenged by a good question. I have been going to different school (NUS, NTU and now INSEAD). I hope to visit some other places to create awareness of my line of work.

No comments: