Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy birthday

Today my friends at the office brought a cake to celebrate my birthday (Next Sunday). It was a suprise for me, I did not expected it. One person was joking that it was a "Mexican" cake but it looked like..., well, a regular cake. It was good though.

The smalls details tell a lot about the group I'm in. It's always nice to be remembered when a birthday comes. Last year I celebrated my birthday in Ithaca, NY, altough I can't remember what we did.

Another reason to remember this birthday: My acquarium pump works!... and I looked dumb when it did. Let me explain. Two days ago the pump stopped working. I dryed it and put it back but it still wouldn't work. Then I decided to take it to the place where I bought it and complain. Sure enough, when I told the attendant about my problem, he simply took it apart, reassembled it and voila! It worked perfectly. This shows that I am definitely not a handy man.

No comments: